Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ancient Script



Location: Richmond B.C., Buddhist Temple

Time of Year: April 2009

Other Info: According to my guide , not a monk a "Norman", this ancient Chinese scripture of which "Norman" could not read. Funny/awkward story on what I now call the "Norman Incident" I know I'm a handsome man, my self proclaimed nickname is "Handsome Thunder". I made clear to "Norman", I have a wife and am Happily married, didn't stop Norman from hitting on me as he figured statistically that he had a chance, the odds are he would get struck by lightening before that chance would occur. My analytical mind has gone over what occurred that day,about a thousand times, there was nothing lost in translation and it definitely was not culture gap. I remember that wishing my wife was here as wearing a wedding ring and giving my honest word that, "I was married" wasn't enough to stop what is known as the "Norman Incident".

No comments: