Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Corporation


The Corporation Says: "You are a valued cog.....er ....member to the corporation. Your input....er....hard work is the grease that keeps the corporation moving into the future. For your valued work one extra hour for lunch has been precisely allocated to your nutrition break. Please remember that you will be working one hour later for lack of productivity."
Location: Hell's Gate, Fraser Canyon
Time of Year: May 16, 2009
Other Info: This shot is of the cogs that run the water wheel for the gold panning exhibit at Hell's Gate. The corporation quote, is something that I have been toying around with in my head and actually used it, a different version, on my mothers day card to my lovely mother this year. This year's card featured Sponge Bob Square Pants and was hot pink. Written inside, with love and care, the corporation slogan crediting one extra week vacation for a job well done. Many people give flowers I give an extra weeks vacation, not paid vacation, mostly because I am a jobless, hobby enthusiast at the moment.

No comments: