Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Springtime Skyscape



Location: Vancouver; Shot from Science World over looking False Creek.


Time of Year: March 25,2009. Very cool spring day.


Other info: Traveled down from suburban Langley to urban Vancouver by public transit, saving the environment, shrinking my carbon foot print and acting in a sustainable fashion. How is that for environmental cliches impressive I know. It was blitz'n cold down by the water as the breeze neh wind was whipping in, moving from high pressure over the water to inland low, off of False Creek. The last sentence contained a tid bit of geographic information which will empower you the next time you need a interesting fact for a conversation. The weather is always good for small talk.

Anyways this is my second attempt at HDR photography I think I got a better effect this time let me know what you think.

No comments: