Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Pictures

This is my bobble head turtle that keeps my company on my 40min commute to work. I was playing with the movement of the turtle along with the colour contrasts.



I asked the turtle if it was a Mexican or Mexicant (quote Johnny Depp from once upon a time in Mexico)
Obviously the turtle fell over so I assume it was the later, Mexicant.

Ahh the greatest game to pit people against chance and skill, Stock Ticker. Exactly like the stock market as you can reap dividends of high oil and curse those terrible industrial stocks as they tank into the abyss along with your blue, pink, yellow,white and green currency. Do not worry your investments in Bonds will save you as the low risk low reward will indubitably win the game.


Cuban statues this was my first attempt to manipulate light with a dark room and candles lit.



No comments: